Blue Lotus Creations
Kava Herbal Tincture
Kava Herbal Tincture
Our sustainably and ethically cultivated Vanuatan Kava herbal tincture can be used to:
- Help you unwind
- Clarify the thought processes.
- Promote relaxation and calmness.
- Ease feelings of stress and anxiety.
- Evoke feelings of euphoria.
- Enhance feelings of peace and harmony.
Kava, a root that originates from the South Pacific Islands, has traditionally been used in South Pacific cultures to evoke feelings of relaxation, euphoria and socialibility. In many of these cultures, Kava is consumed in the same way that alcohol is typically consumed in North America and can be used as a safe and effective alcohol alternative.How to Use:
Take 1.5-2.5 ml of our Kava herbal tincture 2x per day (occasional use only.) For the best results, we recommend placing drops directly under the tongue and allowing them to absorb for 5-10 seconds before before following with water or another beverage of choice.
Our Kava can also be added into your daily beverages such as a coffee, tea or a smoothie.
When adding Kava to a hot beverage, be sure to let the beverage cool significantly to avoid altering the quality of the tincture.
Each ML Contains:
500mg Kava Kava (Piper methysticum) root.
50% Certified Organic Cane Alcohol & distilled water.
Consult a Health Care Practitioner if:
- Symptoms persist or worsen.
- Sleeplessness persists continuously for more than 3 weeks
- Prior to use if using conventional sedative-hypnotics (or natural products with similar effects), anxiolytics, MAO inhibitors, and other psychopharmacological agents, levodopa (or other drugs for Parkinson’s disease), or anti-platelet agents.
Consumption with alcohol or anti-convulsant is not recommended. Excessive use, or use with products that cause drowsiness, may impair your ability to operate a vehicle or use heavy machinery. Gastrointestinal discomfort may occur, in which case discontinue use.
Do not use if:
- Pregnant or breastfeeding.
- You suffer from liver disease, epilepsy, or endogenous depression.
- You develop symptoms that may signal liver problems (e.g. unexplained fatigue, abdominal pain, fever, vomiting, dark urine, yellow eyes or skin).
- Hypersensitivity, such as allergy, has been known to occur; in which case, discontinue use.
Our Kava is non-GMO, vegan, gluten-free & cultivated without chemicals.
Add a title to introduce your product's features
Provide details in each of the collapsible rows to give your customers the information they need to pick the best product.
Change the title and icon of each row to suit your brand.
Feature a compelling customer review about your product or brand.
- CUSTOMER NAME HERE -
Use a combination of images and text to share information about this product, and your brand.
Consider adding information about your shipping and return policies.
Consider highlighting your environmental commitments.
Consider describing a money-back guarantee or highlighting your customer service.
Introduce other complementary products.
DESCRIBE HOW TO PAIR PRODUCTS TOGETHER